Respecting your rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained. All store employees are adequately trained in the processing of personal data.
Data Administrator is: AUTO-DELTA Janusz Adamski, ul. Sabały 16, 71-341 Szczecin, NIP 852-000-53-15, REGON 811117289.
Registered with the Inspector General.
In our store, we collect the following personal data:
• Name - when ordering you will be asked to enter your name in order to send you the order and the ability to contact you
• Home address - we need to ship the ordered goods.
• Phone number - give notice of SMS to send the goods. Sometimes also calling to confirm the order , or in the case of unexpected events such as the lack of goods in the warehouse at the same time offering a favorable solution.
• Email - send via e-mail confirmation of the order , and we will contact you. If you have been subscribed to our newsletter we will send you commercial information once or twice a month.
• Address - information derived from the general principles of Internet connections such as IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes . IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to gather general demographic information (eg, the region from which the connection).
The administration of such data is necessary in the
• When buying in our store without logging account the implementation of such orders from our database we remove any data that could identify your person (name, address, phone number, email address). It remains only to sales document stored on the fiscal needs.
• Registration with customers - is voluntary. We store the data in the database in order to facilitate you in future purchases in our online store.
• If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers to subscribe newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can always unsubscribe from it.
Each user of our service is the ability to choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about yourself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave their personal data you have the right to dispose of them or do not use our site.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. No. 133, item . 883, as amended. edited. you have the right to correct, amend, update, correction and request removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs on the website, please send an e - mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or registered mail to the following address: Address of the company
If you have not created an account in our shop, You will be asked to enter your personal details and delivery address.Create a new account
If you already are our customer, please sign in:
An e-mail that allows you to automatically log on has been sent to your e-mail address. Changing the password will be possible after logging in